Dear Ilse and Jaap
SARS Coronavirus 2 can spread via :
– Direct person to person contact (touching),
– Through indirect contact with inanimate surfaces that have virus on them (fomite transmission),
– By inhaling respiratory droplets that form when someone talks, sneezes, coughs, etc.
– By inhaling smaller virus-containing particles (aerosols), although we don’t know if this happens very often in every day life.
– Perhaps though other bodily secretions, such as faeces. But this is problably not a major route.
We think most infections occur between people who are in close range contact (<2m) for at least 15 minutes.
Does this answer your question?
2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.